No products in the cart.
Boston Captains Bed – Storage Drawers – Cubbies
This versatile design provides plenty of storage right in the headboard! Headboard storage provides plenty of space for books, trophies, and toys. Pop out cup holder on each side of the headboard. Storage space accessible from both sides of the bed. Captains drawers and cubbies underneath of the bed can be added to both sides.
- Espresso finish applied in a multi step process for richness and depth.
- Pop out drink holders in each side of the headboard
- Large space behind the headboard with access door on each side for storing bulky bedding + pillows
- Pneumatic arm lift on center storage space for stashing away your diary!
- Over sized molding, with detailing wrapping all the way around. Even behind the bed. No ugly sides here!
- Space to store, space to stash, and space to display
- Add storage drawers to both sides of the bed. Add more.
- Add storage bins to maximize storage space and add a pop of color!
- Extra deep drawers come with divider inserts
- Drawers measure: 14″ x 34″ Deep x 10″
Captains Cubby + Captains Drawer
Twin Bed 82” x 44” x 57”
Ready to place your order? Excited? We are too! Here's what to expect:
All Room configurations over $950 ship free!
All other orders ship for a flat fee of $65 or $75 per order. Need to ship outside of the US? Contact us for available options. email@example.com
Easily place your order online 24/7.
Live chat or call if you need any assistance; we're happy to help!
Once we receive your order, it takes 3-5 business days to be processed before it ships from our warehouse in Lexington, NC.
Transit normally takes several business days depending upon location. Delivery times are Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
Standard shipments are curbside freight deliveries which differ from small package deliveries - depending upon the size of your order, shipments may come on a pallet.
Please have one (or two) adults who are able to carry items from curbside/driveway into your home.
Optional in-home delivery includes delivery + carrying your order up 1 flight of stairs, unboxing and removal of all packaging.
When your delivery arrives, please inspect and sign for each piece of your shipment.
Our warehouse crew will have packed your order with TLC, but accidents can happen during freight transit. It's important to carefully look over each piece of your shipment.
In the event of any damaged or missing items; please retain all items, make a note on the delivery receipt and and take a photo of the damage if you are able. Then contact us for assistance.