No products in the cart.
Adelaide Full Captains Bed + Cubbies
The Adelaide can meet all your storage needs and still manage to look cute doing it. Featuring playful curves, and ornate detailing on the headboard matches perfectly with the elegant finials on top. Modern take on the classic and versatile captains bed.
Captains drawers and cubbies can be added to either side of the bed.
- Finish is hand-applied in a 7 step process. Easily cleaned and made to last
- Curved headboard with ornate detailing and finials
- Low footboard with matching curvy bottom
- White satin finish
- Optional storage: Captains Drawers, cubbies or a trundle bed.
- Add storage drawers to both sides of the bed. Add more.
- Extra deep storage drawers come with a divider insert
- Drawers measure: 14″ x 34″ x 10″ (34″ deep!)
- Add storage bins to maximize storage space.
- Bins available in Pink/Grey, Red/Blue, White, or Espresso.
- Extra deep bins measure: 18″ x 17″ x 14″
- Bins come with felt pads and wheels to make accessing them easier.
- Add more open space cubbies to each side of the bed.
Full Bed 82” x 61” x 57”
Captains Cubby + Captains Drawer
Ready to place your order? Excited? We are too! Here's what to expect:
All Room configurations over $950 ship free!
All other orders ship for a flat fee of $65 or $75 per order. Need to ship outside of the US? Contact us for available options. email@example.com
Easily place your order online 24/7.
Live chat or call if you need any assistance; we're happy to help!
Once we receive your order, it takes 3-5 business days to be processed before it ships from our warehouse in Lexington, NC.
Transit normally takes several business days depending upon location. Delivery times are Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
Standard shipments are curbside freight deliveries which differ from small package deliveries - depending upon the size of your order, shipments may come on a pallet.
Please have one (or two) adults who are able to carry items from curbside/driveway into your home.
Optional in-home delivery includes delivery + carrying your order up 1 flight of stairs, unboxing and removal of all packaging.
When your delivery arrives, please inspect and sign for each piece of your shipment.
Our warehouse crew will have packed your order with TLC, but accidents can happen during freight transit. It's important to carefully look over each piece of your shipment.
In the event of any damaged or missing items; please retain all items, make a note on the delivery receipt and and take a photo of the damage if you are able. Then contact us for assistance.